Why Choose Elite?
The Elite Difference
The primary goal at Elite PT is to provide PROGRESSIVE, INNOVATIVE and, most importantly, EFFECTIVE physical therapy. As a patient at Elite PT you will experience the following:
- You can see a specialist! Elite PT is for ANYONE who values health and wellness and want to return to or maximize their active lifestyles. It is also “the place” for runners, hockey players and dancers to receive very specific treatment for their particular sport related injuries!
- ONE ON ONE Treatment – During your session, you will ALWAYS receive the undivided attention of the physical therapist.
- NO wasted time – Those exercises that you can do at home will be done at home. You will receive skilled interventions every minute of your treatment session. The goal is to get you better in as few sessions as possible.
- DIRECT ACCESS – In the state of Ohio you can see a PT WITHOUT a physician referral. Direct access can save you time and resources used to get a physician’s prescription to evaluate and treat your injury. You will be referred to see a physician by the physical therapist as needed.
- Consistency – The physical therapist that initially evaluates you will also provide your treatment EVERY session. You will notice better results when the same therapist sees you through your entire recovery, START→FINISH.
- Ongoing communication – When you experience the ability to call or email YOUR physical therapist directly between visits as frequently as you need to, you will never want to go back to a traditional PT clinic! This ongoing communication will save on in-clinic visits and time to reach your goals.
- Progressive treatment – The physical therapists at Elite PT are continuously reading research, seeking the latest information, collaborating with other physical therapists, and using professional and personal experiences to provide best practice.
- A great environment – A part of 3D Wellness, Elite PT is a place that promotes health and fitness as well as optimal performance no matter what your activity goal is.
- A physical therapist owned “out of network” practice
What is that?
- It means that Elite PT works with insurance companies by providing the patient with the necessary information to submit a claim for reimbursement, but it does not verify insurance benefits or submit invoices directly to insurance companies.
- Elite PT has the capability of accepting various payment options.
- To achieve the primary goal! Health care is changing—reimbursement for health care services is decreasing. Unfortunately, this inadvertently makes it extremely challenging for health care providers to provide the same experience and level of care. With an “out of network” practice, all of the benefits of being a patient at Elite PT described above are made possible. Elite PT will not only provide you with all of those benefits but can also be more cost effective due to the efficiency and philosophy of the treatment provided.