Train With A PT
Train with a PT
Who should consider training with a doctor of physical therapy?
- Those interested in exercising but concerned because of a previous history of injury or medical condition.
- A physical therapist is a movement expert with extensive knowledge about musculoskeletal injuries and how to excercise safely.
- A physical therapist can monitor your response to exercise to determine if you are responding appropriately.
- A physical thereapist can converse with your physician as needed to help you progress safely.
- Well trained individuals who are looking for guidance to improve performance or decrease risk for injury.
- Minimize injury risk assessment findings
- Receive specific training following a running assessment